Book Rashida to speak at your next Event!
Rashida is a woman of influence and purpose. An expert in Millennial Leadership and Workplace Culture, Rashida is speaking up and stepping out into her POWER and she wants to help your organization do the same!
Rashida’s passionate and powerful story will keep your audience engaged and leave them feeling empowered and inspired to achieve that next level of leadership success!
Submit your form TODAY and book Rashida for your next LIVE event!
Book Rashida for your next LIVE event!
SOME OF RASHIDA’S SPEAKING TOPICS
These topics can be delivered as a keynote, conference breakout session, training or webinar. Additional topics can be customized at your request.
The Power Is In Your Presence – 7 Strategies to Building A Personal Brand That Exudes Confidence and Leadership
Audience: Millennials, Gen-Ys, Managers
All the major players in business today have a brand and vision that communicate their core values. They speak to the company’s core clients and exude an assured confidence that let’s customers know that they are good at what they do. These companies have a team of people whose job it is to position the company as an industry leader. So who’s helping you? In today’s world, the right positioning can make you millions, literally. But how do you position yourself as an authentic and confident leader? One part is to master your presence of course! You need to send a powerful message to all those who come into contact with you that you are the right person for the job, promotion or business deal. Imagine if you had the ability to create a personal brand that was true to you and your message. How much more effective and focused would YOU be? This interactive workshop will turn your most non-existent personal brand into a position of power!
As a result of this session, you will:
- Discover how your core values shape the authentic message you communicate in your leadership style
- Create a personal brand that speaks to your values and authentic voice
- Communicate a consistent message in all areas of your brand on and offline AND finally gain the confidence to own your position and ideas
Millennial Speak: 5 Keys to Understanding the Most Influential Generation in Your Company
Audience: HR Leaders, Executives
The face of the workforce is changing. Millennials make up more than 50% of the workforce and are preparing to lead businesses, multi-national companies and global organizations with over 75% of the workforce by 2025. As managerial leaders, you have the potential not only to influence and impact your employees but also maintain a powerful stream of future leaders who will influence your organization for years to come. However managing these Millennial leaders is going to require that you understand what motivates them to work and how your organization will stay competitive to retain top talent.
This workshop will teach you:
- The glossary for speaking to Millennials
- How to speak so your Millennials hear and respect their leaders
- How to get Millennials in your company working harder than ever and loving it!
- How to decode their behavior and turn their potential into performance
Power Mapping: The 5-Step Mapping Exercise To Create Your Next Best Move in Leadership
Are you at a loss for what to do next in your business and life? Do you sometimes feel like the distractions of life are keeping you from achieving your boldest dreams? What if I could help you map out your next POWER move?
This session will help you discover the mindset behind the power and how to create your next best move with an easy to follow 5-step system.
During this training, participants will discover:
- How to overcome the POWER blockers that show up as life’s distractions
- My 5 step system to getting clear and focused about achieving goals that lead to confident leadership
- The first step YOU need to take to create your next best move in leadership and in life!
Power Shift Your Leadership: 5 Ways To Become A Millennial Leader of Influence in Your Organization
Millennials, as a generation, are reinventing what it means to be successful in the workplace. In a world driven by technology, where workdays are infinite, needs change faster than we can count and independence and flexibility are a premium, it’s no wonder that Millennials are increasing expecting more from their organizations. The organizations also expect more from their Millennials but workplace perceptions can often overshadow the valuable work and insights this generation contributes to the marketplace.
This workshop will help Millennial Leaders:
- Understand the perception that other generations have of you in the workplace and how to confidently show up in spite of them to get your message across
- The #1 thing you need to start doing today to position yourself as a Millennial of influence and value for your organization
- Learn the 5 ways to successfully navigate your career so that you attract more opportunities into your life
Book Rashida for your next LIVE event!